Video ETS TOEIC Listening: Test 2 – Học Hay
Xem thêm từ vựng tiếng Anh theo chủ đề tại: https://hoctuvung.hochay.com
Cùng HocHay học tiếng Anh Luyện thi ETS TOEIC các bạn nhé!
Directions: For each question in this part, you will hear four statements about a picture in your test book. When you hear the statements, you must select the one statement that best describes what you see in the picture. Then find the number of the question on your answer sheet and mark your answer. The statements will not be printed in your text book and will be spoken only one time.
Directions: You will hear a question or statement and three responses spoken in English. They will not be printed in your text book and will be spoken only one time. Select the best response to the question or statement and mark the letter (A), (B), (C) on your answer sheet.
- Do you think it’ll rain tomorrow?
(A) Yes probably
(B) Let me show you how
(C) No he can’t
- When will the new building be finished?
(A) Across from the pharmacy
(B) For the new meeting room
(C) By the end of the month
- How was the fund-raising event yesterday?
(A) Yes, at eight o’clock
(B) It was very successful
(C) The Wilson Hotel
- Where is a good place for a quick lunch?
(A) Yes, I won the race
(B) The sandwich shop next door
(C) About four dollars
- Don’t you work upstairs?
(A) She prefers to take the stairs
(B) I don’t use it very will
(C) No, my office is on this floor
- You submitted the travel request, didn’t you?
(A) Yes, this morning
(B) Fifteen and Greene street
(C) That would be OK
- Who’s going to take notes at Thursday’s meeting?
(A) Several pages
(B) I’ll be on vacation then
(C) The charger is broken
- Why can’t we replace the computers?
(A) The copies are in black and white
(B) Because the budget’s not big enough
(C) On the table is fine
- Shouldn’t we update our company logo?
(A) No we’ll have to get approval first
(B) The date is convenient
(C) I go there often
- When are they going to hire someone to fill the open position?
(A) Would you like coffee or tea?
(B) I think I left my office door open
(C) There are three people left to interview
- I heard Fatima is presenting her proposal today
(A) Sure I will
(B) We bought them each a present
(C) Oh, I thought that was tomorrow
- Why don’t we invite Ms. Li to the business dinner?
(A) I do have here email address
(B) A bowl of vegetable soup
(C) I’m sorry, I thought I returned it
- What repair work needs to be done on this car?
(A) Yes, that’s right
(B) I haven’t finished checking it
(C) No thanks I can walk
- Who should I call to set up my printer?
(A) At twelve o’clock
(B) The phone number’s on your desk
(C) The weather forecast
- Have you ordered more whiteboards for the office yet?
(A) Yes the board of directors
(B) A receipt for the uniforms
(C) Cathy’s in charge of supplies
- There’s a special exhibition at the art gallery
(A) Yes, I read an article about it
(B) She has a high salary
(C) At the next stoplight
- Can I start the videoconference now?
(A) No, let’s wait a few minutes
(B) It was very popular
(C) That candidate won
- Who authorized that purchase?
(A) Within an hour or so
(B) Yes, about the budget
(C) Someone in the accounting department
- Why is the library so busy today?
(A) Sure I have some time
(B) He got a job at a news magazine
(C) Have you seen today’s event schedule?
- We should really buy a new coffee maker
(A) Cream and sugar, please
(B) That’s a good idea
(C) No, put it on desk
- I’m afraid I won’t be able to lead the tour this afternoon
(A) Ok thanks for letting we know
(B) I left it for you by the elevator
(C) No, maybe just a quick update
- We still need to sign out contract with the advertising agency don’t we?
(A) My travel agency found me a great hotel
(B) Yes, by next Friday
(C) I saw the commercial as well
- Should bring some photography samples to the job interview?
(A) Please sign our name here
(B) I’ve seen them online
(C) What a nice view!
- Is there a room in the store where I can try this shirt on?
(A) You can follow me
(B) We’ll try harder next time
(C) She’s not here right now
- Would you like to meet on Tuesday or Wednesday?
(A) Actually, he did like it
(B) The staffing policy
(C) I don’t have my appointment book with me
Directions: You will hear some conversations between two or more people. You will be asked to answer three questions about what the speakers say in each conversation. Select the best response to each question and mark the letter(A),(B),(C), or(D) on your answer sheet. The conversations will not be printed in your test book and will be spoken only one time.
- Where does the woman work?
(A) At an electronics store
(B) At a newspaper publisher
(C) At a bank
(D) At a hotel
- Why is the man calling?
(A) To update a mailing address
(B) To complain about a billing error
(C) To inquire about a job opening
(D) To request a price estimate
- What does the woman say she will do next?
(A) Schedule an appointment
(B) Talk to a coworker
(C) Process a refund
(D) Send some samples
- What are the speakers preparing for?
(A) A training session
(B) A marketing presentation
(C) An employee celebration
(D) A board meeting
- What problem does the man mention?
(A) A computer is not working.
(B) A staff member is unavailable.
(C) A document is incorrect.
(D) A door is locked.
- What does the woman ask the man to do?
(A) Create name tags
(B) Set up some equipment
(C) Clean a conference room
(D) Confirm a supply order
- Where does the man work?
(A) At a travel agency
(B) At a theater
(C) At a museum
(D) At a fitness center
- What is the reason for the call?
(A) A payment is late.
(B) An event has been canceled.
(C) A reservation is incomplete.
(D) An offer will expire.
- What does the man say he will e-mail to the woman?
(A) A brochure
(B) A survey
(C) A sales receipt
(D) A discount code
- What are the speakers planning?
(A) A client visit
(B) A health fair
(C) A fund-raising dinner
(D) A company outing
- What does the woman mean when she says, “we’ve done that for three years in a row”?
(A) She does not have much experience with a task.
(B) She thinks an activity has been popular.
(C) She does not want to repeat an activity.
(D) She does not need directions to a location.
- What does the man say he is concerned about?
(A) The price of a class
(B) The distance to a venue
(C) Road closures
(D) Scheduling conflicts
- Who most likely are the women?
(C) Radio announcers
(D) Clothing manufacturers
- What do the women want to hire the man to do?
(A) Design some merchandise
(B) Repair some equipment
(C) Plan some events
(D) Move some furniture
- What does the man request from the women?
(A) A reimbursement
(B) An official certificate
(C) A contract signature
(D) A completed questionnaire
- How did the woman learn about a company’s products?
(A) She saw an advertisement.
(B) She heard about them from a neighbor.
(C) She is a regular customer.
(D) She lives near the store.
- What does the man mention about the product?
(A) It is inexpensive.
(B) It is easy to install.
(C) It decreases water use.
(D) It is available in many colors,
- What does the woman ask the man to do’?
(A) E—mail more information
(B) Provide a cost estimate
(C) Schedule a delivery
(D) Call back later
- Who most likely is the man?
(A) A librarian
(B) A teacher
(C) A news reporter
(D) A local politician
- What does the woman like best about the new library building?
(A) Its modern appearance
(B) Its convenient location
(C) Its operating hours
(D) Its large book collection
- What benefit will library members have?
(A) Free parking
(B) Discounts on special Classes
(C) Access to electronic books
(D) Tickets to local museums
- Why did the man go to the store?
(A) To meet a friend
(B) To return a purchase
(C) To pick up an order
(D) To join a rewards program
- What problem does the salesperson have?
(A) She forgot her computer password.
(B) She needs to leave work early.
(C) She lost her identification badge.
(D) She is not familiar with a procedure.
- What does the manager ask the man for?
(A) A telephone number
(B) A receipt
(C) A credit card
(D) A shipping address
- What project is the man working on?
(A) Updating a Web site
(B) Editing a catalog
(C) Organizing a company banquet
(D) Writing a magazine article
- What does the woman suggest changing?
(A) A company logo
(B) A project deadline
(C) Some prices
(D) Some photographs
- What does the man say he will do?
(A) Contact some colleagues
(B) Review an inventory report 62.
(C) Borrow some equipment
(D) Check a company handbook
- Where do the speakers most likely work?
(A) At a department store
(B) At an accounting firm
(C) At a law firm
(D) At an advertising agency
- Why does the man say “Marius Cosmetics was my first account here”?
(A) To show that he understands a problem
(B) To explain that he no longer works with a client
(C) To complain about a coworker‘s mistake
(D) To request a promotion
- What does the man suggest doing?
(A) Rejecting a proposal
(B) Getting help from a manager
(C) Preparing some samples
(D) Revising a budget
- What ﬁeld do the speakers most likely work in?
- What will take place in the afternoon?
(A) An interview
(B) A workshop
(C ) A job fair
(D ) A trade show
- Look at the graphic. Where will the speakers probably have lunch?
(A) At Nico‘s Italian Trattoria
(B) At Kim’s Korean Grill
(C) At Ana‘s Steakhouse
(D) At Aruna’s Indian Buffet
- What is the purpose of the woman’s trip?
(A) To attend a conference
(B) To take a vacation
(C) To meet with some potential Clients
(D) To assist with a branch opening
- What does the woman agree to do?
(A) Give a presentation
(B) Pay an additional fee
(C) Travel on a different day
(D) Make a dinner reservation
- Look at the graphic. Which seat does the woman request?
- What kind of experience does the man say he has?
(B) Customer service
(C) Delivery driving
- Look at the graphic. Which day will the man be interviewed?
(A) On Tuesday
(B) On Wednesday
(C) On Thursday
(D) On Friday
- According to the woman, what should the man bring to the interview?
(A) A list of references
(B) A professional certificate
(C) A photo ID
(D) A printed application
Directions: You will hear some talks given by a single speaker. You will be asked to answer three questions about what the speaker says in each talk. Select the best response to each question and mark the letter(A),(B),(C), or(D) on your answer sheet. The talks will not be printed in your test book and will be spoken only one time.
- Why are some colleagues visiting the company?
(A) To inspect a facility
(B) To celebrate an anniversary
(C) To make a presentation
(D) To participate in a training
- What are the listeners asked to volunteer to do?
(A) Give a city tour
(B) Arrange transportation
(C) Prepare some documents
(D) Contact a catering service
- What are volunteers asked to send in an e-mail’?
(A) Their qualifications
(B) Their availability
(C) Contact information
(D) A list of supplies
- Where does the announcement most likely take place?
(A) At a train station
(B) At a taxi stand
(C) At a ferry terminal
(D)At an airport
- According to the speaker, what has been changed?
(A) A boarding time
(B)A refund policy
(C) A departure gate
(D)A trip route
- What does the speaker say the listeners must show?
(A) Proof of payment
(B) Photo identification
(C) A credit card
- What is the main topic of the report?
(A) Community activities
(B) Traffic updates
(C) Business tips
(D) Entertainment news
- What does the speaker recommend that the listeners do?
(A) Fill out a survey
(8) Attend a town meeting
(C) Check a map
(D) Drive slowly
- What does the speaker say will happen next week?
(A) A prize will be given.
(B) A construction project will start.
(C) A company office will open,
(D) A government official will be interviewed.
- Where most likely are the listeners?
(A) On a bus
(B) On a boat
(C) At a museum
(D) At a library
- According to the speaker, what will the listeners be able to see?
(A) Local markets
(B) Unusual wildlife
(C) Historic buildings
(D) Famous artwork
- What does the speaker imply when he says, “We‘ll be coming back the opposite way on the return trip”?
(A) The listeners will be able to take pictures.
(B) There was an error in a travel itinerary.
(C) The listeners can use some lockers.
(D) The listeners should buy souvenirs.
- What good news does the speaker share?
(A) A contract was renewed.
(B) A deadline was extended.
(C) A new employee was hired.
(D) A larger building was purchased.
- What kind of business does the speaker work for?
(A) An automobile factory
(B) A landscape service
(C) A book printing company
(D) A dry cleaning service
- What does the speaker mean when he says, “I‘ve already called the manufacturer”?
- A) He expects sales to increase.
- B) He has extra time to help.
- C) He has reassigned a task.
- D) He is addressing a complaint.
- What does the speaker’s company sell?
(A) Packaged foods
(B) Agricultural equipment
(C) Home electronics
(D) Travel insurance
- According to the speaker, what will happen next Friday?
(A) A potential client will visit.
(B) A language course will begin.
(C) A computer system will be installed.
(D) Some construction will be completed.
- What does the speaker ask the listener to do?
(A) Reserve a table
(B) Notify a supervisor
(C) Pick up a vehicle
(D) Hire an interpreter
- Where most likely are the listeners?
(A) At a professional conference
(B)At a career fair
(C) At a board meeting
(D) At a community festival
- What will Dr. Jimenez talk about?
(A) Workplace safety
(B) Corporate investments
(C) Productivity and time management
(D) Personality traits and success
- According to the speaker, what should the listeners do by the end of the month?
(A) Register for an event
(B) Submit a time sheet
(C) Sign a card
(D) Read a publication
- Where does the speaker work?
(A) At a national park
(B) At a science museum
(C) At a university
(D)At a public library
- What does the speaker imply when he says, “the seating area is almost full”?
(A) More chairs are needed.
(B) Some people cannot attend an event,
(C) A fund-raising goal was reached.
(D)A lecture is popular.
- What does the speaker ask the listeners to do?
(A) Raise their hand to ask questions
(B) Turn off their mobile phones
(C) Stay in a designated area
(D) Refer to a map
- Which department does the speaker most likely work in?
(A) Customer service
(B )Product development
(C ) Maintenance
- Why does the speaker want to meet with the listener?
(A) To make an introduction
(B) To handle a complaint
(C) To discuss a project
(D) To sign a contract
- Look at the graphic. Which is the speaker’s office?
(B )Office 2
(C) Office 3
(D ) Office 4
- Who are the listeners?
(C) Food distributors
(D) Safety inspectors
- Look at the graphic. What menu item will need to be replaced?
(C) Broiled fish
(D) Grilled chicken
- What does the speaker want the listeners to do by 4:00 PM. today?
(A) Prepare for an inspection
(B) E-mail some suggestions
(C) Arrange a delivery
(D) Print a new menu
#hochay #hoctienganh #hocanhvanonline #luyenthitienganh #hocgioitienganh #apphoctienganh #webhoctienganh #detienganhonline #nguphaptienganh #luyenthitoeic #etsTOEIC